Good to know: we currently support Shopify and WooCommerce. We have other platforms and a REST API and SDK on our roadmap to make it easier to integrate KuPay into your webshop or application. Contact us if you have a special request.
- 2.Currently works with KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) for our Checkout product, and many more chains for donations and payments.
- 3.The following currencies are currently supported: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, HKD, NZD, SEK, KRW, SGD, NOK, MXN, INR, BRL, NGN. Please contact us to request another currency.
- 4.Interface is in English language
- 5.Tested on WordPress 5.9.3 and WooCommerce 6.3.0 and above
- 6.Requires PHP 7.0 or above
- 2.When you have access to the merchant panel, you will find your API key on the Integrations page
- 3.Install the plugin on your WooCommerce website
- 4.Enable the payment method
- 5.Enter your API key
- 6.Place a test order to check that everything goes well
Install via WordPress > Admin panel > Plugins > Add New > Search for "kupay gateway"
Add a new Plugin
Activate the KuPay Payment Gateway plugin
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and click the switch (1) to enable the KuPay payment method. You should now be on the following page:
Now click Set up (2) for the KuPay Payment Gateway. If you have already set it up before, this button will instead say Manage.
Enable, then Set up
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and click Set up (or Manage if you did this before). You should now be on the following page:
Now you can enter the API Key that you found in your KuPay Merchant panel.
Enter your API Key
Keep an eye on your WordPress website. If there's a new update, you can upgrade with a simple click.
As always, follow the best practices for upgrading, including making backups of files and database, before any upgrades.
Afterwards, ensure that everything works well, by placing a test order and making the payment.